Future-Proof Your Firm
How is your firm confronting the challenges of the digital future? Do you have the tools you need to succeed? Abacus MAXIMUS will help you navigate the path forward by exploring the latest developments in technology and practice management. Connect with industry experts and thought leaders, as well as other firms from all over the country and receive unmatched training and educational resources for all members of your firm–from owners and partners to back office staff.
Join us for an unforgettable event and discover what you need to Take the Bull by the Horns!
Monday, July 9 – Wednesday, July 11
Here are a few things you can be sure and look forward to at Abacus MAXIMUS :
- Opening Reception Monday evening, July 9
- Two full days of sessions including Keynotes, Trainings, and Breakout Tracks, July 10-11
- Available CPE / CLE credits
- Exhibitor Hall packed with great offerings from AbacusNext, Sponsors, and Partners
- Tour-the-Globe dinner event on Tuesday evening July 10 that you won't want to miss
- and more!
All-Access Tickets are on sale now for $595
Cadence Preferred, CEO
Brent Johnson is the former head of marketing at Ancestry.com, director of marketing at Microsoft, and co-founder and CEO of Cadence Preferred, a top-tier marketing agency for Microsoft and its partners.
Cadence Preferred has developed over 100 sales and marketing courses that are available on Microsoft’s Partner University website, and Brent has personally trained partners across the US and Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia. In this session, you will learn how you can grow leads 3x, even with limited time and budget. Discover proven actions to get more sales opportunities. Plus learn about free & low-cost tools that can help.
Dawn Brolin is a Certified Public Accountant and Managing Member of Powerful Accounting, LLC – a nationally recognized accounting, tax and consulting firm. With more than sixteen years in the field, Dawn has in-depth accounting expertise, coupled with a personal understanding of the challenges of running a business.
As a speaker, Dawn brings her entertaining style and rock star energy to audiences. Dawn has been featured on MSNBC’s “Your Business” and shared her experience at national conferences including Scaling New Heights, QBConnect, Spark & Hustle, Live Your Legacy, and more. She’s also a contributing author on the book The World’s Most Inspiring Accountants.
Retired FBI Special Agent
Jeff Lanza is a nationally renowned speaker on the topics of cybercrime, leadership, crisis communication, ethics, identity theft, body language and more. His program on the topic of leadership integrity has been certified for education credits across the United States.
Jeff was head of operations security for the Kansas City FBI and a graduate of the world-renowned John E. Reid School of Interviewing and Interrogation. He is a certified FBI instructor and has trained numerous government agencies and corporate clients on how to interpret and project body language for more effective interpersonal communication.
CPA, CITP, CSPM
She’s been called the “comedian CPA.” A self-proclaimed nerd, former technology executive and CPA firm partner, Geni Whitehouse has made it her mission to eliminate boring from the world of presentations.
She aptly uses her southern accent, circuitous career history, and burning love of all things techy to craft the perfect message for every audience.
Geni’s spirited presentations are equally informative and entertaining, with plenty of audience interaction. Geni believes her mission as a presenter is to understand a subject well enough to approach it from an angle that will not only educate her audiences—but will resonate with them.
The Wild Institute, Founder
Chris Heeter was selected as a Top Ten Speaker of 2014 by MeetingsNet, and was the highest rated speaker of Meeting Professional International's 2014 World Education Congress. She is out to create a Wild revolution in the workplace. A wilderness guide since 1984 and professional speaker since 2001, Chris has led and worked with a diverse array of teams, both canine and human!
Combining business expertise with hilarious stories from her sled dog team and from guiding whitewater trips, Chris challenges and inspires organizations and individuals toward Wild leadership, compassionate presence, and daring authenticity.
Earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) or Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits at Abacus MAXIMUS with in-depth training. In addition to the Keynotes and Breakout sessions, product training tracks are your ticket to tools and tips to take your firm to the next level. Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Project Tracking and Workflow – Setup and Configuration
- Project Tracking and Workflow – Usage and Functionality
- Time and Billing – Setup and Configuration
- Time and Billing – Usage and Functionality
- eSignatures and the Client Portal
- OfficeTools Tips and Tricks
- Getting Started with APX and Billing
- Creating a Perfect New Case Workflow
- Handling Hourly and Flat Fee Billing
- Quick and Easy Time Tracking
- From Trust Deposits to Reconciliations
- Reporting Must-Haves
- Never Miss a Deadline with Abacus Rules
- Utilizing Your Dashboard
- Workflow Automation: Utilizing Linked Events and Precedents
- Amicus Tailor-Made to Your Firms Needs
- Streamlining your file Intake procedure
- Advantage of Matter-based Document Management
- Saving Time with Automated Document Assembly
- Billing, from Setup to Advanced Functions
- A Firm Foundation: Configuration and Setup
- Becoming a Power User: Usage and Functionality
- Customizing Results UI by User Role
- Integrating ResultsCRM with QuickBooks
- Automated Email Marketing, Powered by ResultsCRM
- Document Automation: Basic Training
- Document Automation: Advanced Training
- Automating Legal Documents with HotDocs
- Artificial Intelligence & Documentation
- What’s Next: HotDocs Advance
July 9 - 11, 2018
Planet Hollywood · Las Vegas
Keynotes, breakout sessions, panels, and more
With Keynotes from thought leaders across Accounting, Legal, IT and Cybersecurity spaces, breakaway sessions and product training tracks centered around giving you everything you need to succeed, and an Exhibitor Hall packed with tools to help your grow your firm, you are guaranteed to win big in Las Vegas this time.
* Speakers and Schedule subject to change
WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS...
Tickets & Hotel
Abacus MAXIMUS is at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Monday July 9 - Wednesday July 11.
All-Access Tickets are priced at $595.
Once you have your tickets set, don't forget to take advantage of our Hotel Room Block Pricing!